Bonus Terms & Conditions
1. Bonuses are limited to one instance per user, IP address, electronic device, household, residential address, telephone number, payment method, email address and any public environments where computers and IP addresses are shared such as, but not limited to: universities, schools, libraries and workplaces.
2. To claim the welcome bonus or any other deposit bonus, a minimum deposit of mɃ 1 (one millibitcoin) is required. A player must select “Enable” on the “My Bonuses” page to successfully activate the deposit bonus, or enter a specific bonus code.
3. Once a deposit has been made and a bet has been placed the manually crediting of a bonus will be determined solely by Casinoin.
4. Casino bonuses are credited with a wagering requirement, which needs to be completed within 30 days of issuing unless otherwise stated in the promotional material before the funds can be withdrawn or played on other products. Until the wagering has been completed, the deposit, bonus funds and possible winnings will be locked. If wagering hasn’t been completed within the deadline, bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited and deducted from player’s balance. Such deductions are final and determined solely by Casinoin.
5. Wagering requirements differ per bonus type and percentage matched, and are outlined underneath:
5.1. Deposit bonuses have a wagering requirements of 50 times
For example, if a player receives a mɃ 10 bonus with a wagering requirement of 50 times, then the player needs to place an accumulated amount of bets amounting to mɃ 500 before bonus funds and potential winnings are released to his real money balance.
5.2. With an active bonus, the maximum bet amount per wager/spin is mɃ 6 until the wager requirements have been completed. This includes double up wagers after a game round has been completed, for instance, wagering winnings from previous game round on red or black.
5.3. Any wagers made using the gamble feature on Slots or the double feature on Video/Power Poker will not count towards the wagering requirement. Free spins and bonus rounds do not count towards wagering requirements.
6. Violation of the maximum bet bonus rule may result in a bonus and derived winnings being voided. A player can withdraw a cash bonus only when a real money deposit has been made and the wagering requirements of the bonus have been met. The player may be subject to a KYC verification at the time of first withdrawal.
7. A player can request for a bonus to be removed, this will remove the active bonus and any winnings derived from the bonus in question. Once requested, the procedure cannot be reversed.
8. If a cash bonus, or a part of it, is used for a product not described in the promotional material before the requirements have been met, all winnings become void and withdrawals of funds connected with the Cash Bonus (either winnings from wagering the Cash Bonus or the Cash Bonus itself) will not be allowed.
9. Casino games count differently towards the bonus wagering requirements due to differences in payout percentages. Slots compared to Table Games have a different contribution towards releasing the bonus. The full list with wagering contribution can be found below*:
Slots: 100% contribution to wagering requirements
Live games: 10% contribution to wagering requirements
*The list of exclusion can be checked on the page of every promotion.
10. Placing a safe bet, such as betting on red and black on roulette with an active bonus is prohibited and may result in bonus funds and winnings coming forth from this bonus being voided.
11. Only one bonus can be active on a player’s account and bonuses may not be accumulated together. If the player wishes to enable a new bonus offer, he must cancel the active bonus first.
12. If a cash bonus, or part of it, is used for a product not described in the promotional material before the requirements have been met, all winnings become void and withdrawals of funds connected with the Cash Bonus (either winnings from wagering the Cash Bonus or the Cash Bonus itself) will not be allowed.
13. Bonus abuse includes but is not limited to:
- breaching Terms & Conditions of a bonus, cash bonus or other promotional offers;
- opening multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses;
- allowing a person other than a player himself to place bets on his account whilst a bonus is active.
14. If reasonable suspicion, or proof, exists that the account holder has been found in violation of these bonus terms in the form of bonus abuse, either individually or acting as a group, Casinoin reserves the right to forfeit the bonus and any winnings from that bonus, remove funds related to this bonus, block the player from accessing certain products, exclude the player from any future promotions or terminate the player account with immediate effect.
15. For any bet placed, funds are deducted from player's locked balance associated with a bonus first. If locked money balance associated with bonus is not available then the bet placed is deducted from the player's bonus balance. If neither of the previous balances is available, placed bets are deducted from the player's real money balance.
16. Winnings on bets made from real money balance are credited directly to real money balance. Winnings on bets made from locked real funds balance are credited directly to locked real funds balance. Winnings on bets made from bonus balance are credited directly to bonus balance. All balances are shown as a total in the user interface.
17. Casinoin reserves the right to remove the bonus and all winnings if a withdrawal request is made prior to meeting the wagering requirements. Winnings are allowed to be withdrawn/transferred only once wagering requirements have been met.
18. If the player still has funds in bonus balance or locked real funds balance, he will be unable to withdraw from his account until the wagering requirements are satisfied or the active bonus has been forfeited.
19. Tracking the bonus wagering progress is possible by clicking on the bonus progress icon at the top of the website, next to a player’s username. Forfeiting a bonus is possible through the “My Bonuses” page, which is accessed by clicking on the balance at the top of the website.
20. Using methods, techniques or software which allow a player to gain an edge over other players and/or the bonus system are prohibited and considered abuse. All bonuses are meant for non-professional and entertainment purposes only.
21. Casinoin may change or cancel any promotion at its sole discretion at any given time.
22. By enabling a bonus or using bonus funds for play, a player has accepted and agreed to all the above Terms and Conditions and any other requirements or conditions stated in the promotional material and the general Terms and Conditions.
23. Free Spins Bonus Terms
23.1. Unless stated differently in promotional terms, all free spins given must be used within 48 hours after being credited to a player’s account.
23.2. Free spins that come as part of a deposit offer will only be credited to a player’s account if a specified minimum deposit amount has been made.